Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

wish i cud be ur someone




things arent right ......what they shud have been
the world shrinks....and this time
its not me

the time......the moments
they all make me think of u.....

just living by the emotions....
and the reason ....to the question...
what made u go ?

i dnt wanna live....and u dnt want me to die
u can see me suffer.....
wow
hatred has grown , so much in the absence of love....

blood stops....
and the need to survive lessen
seeing ur care die.....and ur emotions.....that drived my days...before....it all got away

whenever i sit to eat......it just seems me to be selfish
to have never thought of u.....if i had never
but to have not asked u......

eating , living ......its all abt me.....
and i dnt want it.....
coz its all attached to what u want from me........
even if it ends everything.... that makes me exist........

u seem happy .....
all without me..........

when i see myself ......and had wished to change myself.......
i was never heard.....
but now i cud see my wishes come true .......
in the form of ur happiness
it makes me believe....that even i m heard ......for some reasons
be it especially ......when i wish for something good to someone

let it be.....
it matters ...that u r happy
be it without me.....
coz i never had the decision in my hand...

and now ....all it seems .....
is the need .....
to be alone......work on myself......

stop caring about....coz u got over ur caring part

for u
its all abt ,
playing with words......
staying offline , even when u r online.....
just to  avoid ......a loosers word......to ruin ur mood

i care for her......even after all this
cant see her un-happy
just wanna kill myself.....
just to end ......her problems

but if i live
i wud care.......
n
she wont
and this .....hurt me
and i may hurt her

No comments:

Post a Comment