Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012



whenever i leave u ....
even for a while ........
i regret coming back......

coz ur life is truely amazing
without me...

u never needed me ....
it was me , who was greedy to have u.....to feel complete
in life.....

i did nothing to break ur heart......never broke ur trust
coz i knew ...what would it be ......if i lost u......

but u did......
coz there were many persons like me......
in ur lyf.....
ready to be a part of lyf......

i knw ....i cant match up ....to their abilities......
but when u told me......i was special....it changed aspects of everything for me

i dnt wanna be in this world....
where my feelings suffered , to have truely loved someone......

i have no one to blame , other than me.......for all this
to be so emotional....
for her to leaving

i see her happy.....it hurts ......
seeing her happy .....coz she never was ....when she was with me....

i m being habitual to being sad....
my eyes cry aloud...
when she reminds me of her words....

if i cud ask ....
what did i had , out of all this ?
nothing.....
she got ....all what she wanted....

now she just wants me to be away , coz she is done with me

she no more wants to be a part of ....her leftover.......

it kills to have changed at her will.....
which are quoted as u did it for urself......

this isn't me ......and i hate myself....
and wanna end it
because this me .....is what she wanted me to be...
and i hate being this way
so wanna end it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment