Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012



hey
i love u......

she wud get angry on this , n wud say "shut up"

but it never made me realize , she meant that in real....

it hurts , when the only words that come out are " u dnt mean anything to me...."

y she doesnt believe me , when i say i love u.....
or she has someone else, his love to accept ....

i feel like i deserve every bit of humiliation
coz i m at fault all the time.....

its so much less , that i cud offer her .....for my love
i have for her.....
which is so unacceptable for her.....

it is like.....

i m bounded by chains .....around my body.......
they are the things that bound my life.......

they resist my every moment ....and i fell weak in competitng with them......

its all dark ...where i m......

the door opens .....and i can see her .....
but she cant see me......its too dark for her to be able to see me

i didnt wanted her to see me like this bounded , weak and prone to even a simple care.......
she wud say and i wud reply......
its only a voice , she cud hear.......

i feel so unkind to ask her to step into the dark , from light
just becoz i m unable to.......

y wud she do that , even if it was love ......

she gives me a .....reply ......"when its never meant to happen , let it go "

maybe .....it was too early for her to give up on me......
or she never understood .....how much i loved her.......

she closed the door........and i m once again
living in the dark.......with all hopes dying
of a brighter tomorrow.......


No comments:

Post a Comment