Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Miss U........



i reached the end of ......
from where i started feeling.....

it doesn't seem ......great
to have to give up all....what gave me
the happiness of my life......

what it is to have the memories of moments of being loved or the time spent with her ...

hey ,
she said ....as she walks down the stairs ......to be with me .....

i m glad to see her.....but unaware of the circumstances ......that are trying to give up

we meet up ....every day,
and talk to each other for a while......
and then she would go away.....

we sit .....in a park....
and i am sad....
because i am aware of the harsh realities .... that would engulf me
when i ll open up my eyes.....

unaware......or maybe ignoring that
or just that she doesn't care.....
she is smiling.....

i stop myself .....from being blunt ......
and then she finds me bore...and leaves
she is angry ..about that i don't talk to her......

i don't want to hurt her.....
n she doesn't understand , what i m going through........

i care for you ...that's why i am like this ....
otherwise i would have started being with someone else.......

to just give words a way,
i just caught up with a recent incident .....
i said ...goli
today , a girl approached me on the streets ....and asked me a way to the recharge shop
i thought , she was unknown to the area , so helped her.......
and walked ahead...
her name was same as yours.......which i got to know .....
when her friend called her from a distance to catch up

she laughed and ......she weirdly questioned ......me
whether or not i fell for her ?

i didn't and i cant .......
its not in my nature .......to even think of being with someone else......
and i even cant force you to ....be with me.....all against your will......

she runs her fingers ......through my hair......
and i am all down with tears ....

i miss being with you in the real world........
its really difficult for me ....to live
when i open my eyes.......
in that world ....all by myself.......

in the world......in which you hate me
you left me all by myself.....

i miss telling you
how much i miss you....
and
miss your reply to calm me down
making me realize ......you are just a call away

i miss being the part of your life .........
:(

2 comments: