Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012


I m giving up , each and every moment that passes
by
i m stuck at that point ....in life
where she left believing in the feelings i had for her..

destroying the things on my own.....wasnt easy
but i never cud destroy it all......

i cud destroy only those moments that were nothing for me..

i cud see him....taking all the steps that bonded him with her
all the things i had ....when i was with her...him getting slowly hold of
all that.....

it hurts , but u cant do anything ....
want to be sympathised with...but the sympathy never seems friendly
with the self respect ....and makes u feel dying is  alot better option...

while she had taken many steps ahead in life ......
i m still there.....

she is so happy in her world.....that she never misses a part of me
in it......

she tried to talk to.....but she said everything ....other than
saying that she wanted me to talk to her....

i promised ......her
that i wont talk to her....unless she asked for...

i m just keeping my promise.....that desires to hurt me to extremes
it just gets worse everyday.......
trying to fight the need to talk to everyone....

a day wud come .....when paining scar on the body....wont match the level of pain
of an aching heart ....that misses the love .....it wished for

its difficult to let go ....the emotions that drive me ....to talk to her
but i need reasons to drive them away.....
the reasons .....are not many
sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to ....control myself...

he maynot have .....experienced all this ...coz he is in her eyes ....someone called
"sane " and i m the one insane here......

it all gives virtues ....to the fact ...." true love never gets appreciated coz it always
gives pain , while the fake feelings ....fullfills all the greeds of the lifestyle..

i seriously dnt knw.....what shud i do...
i m unable to bear this....and unable to get out of this
coz i never expected her to never understand my feelings...

and act so mean.....to show me the way out of her life .....in a day
just bcoz i was no longer .....wanted by her......

she may give ...any number of excuses ....to hide her fault
and have person like him , who wud never let her realize .....her fault...

but she wud always regret , that she hurted a loving heart......

No comments:

Post a Comment