Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

You Always Knew Everything .....


Her message ..made me go back again....
the time...someone would never wish to be in...?

when i had everyone blaming me for just love .....

I was all alone , struggling to get my life right ...with everything losing hope
on my survival....either all i was waiting for things to happen or being just by myself
being blamed ....

Even my mutual friend ...didnt cleared things for me.....
She used to say ..she was my best friend ....but at this moment she took her side....

"You knew everything from the starting "

that everything included ....just her , me ...and that she hated to be in relationship
and that she used to trust me...

i never came to know about him...his bonding with her ....

How does that affect me ?if he is friend or more than friend ?
..my friend's question....

The person who used to claim ....it used to be terrible to live without me...
who used to cry ...when i used to get hurt ....
did she faked it all ?...knowing my feelings for her .....

I am not a person who doesn't value feelings ....
with a life full of judgements ...i learned to keep the people who cared near......
and that what i always tried to know through my questions ....

trying to knw..whether a person respects ..or make fun of my feelings or importance i give
to that person in life .....

She knew it all ....since the beginning ...then why she used to fake those
tears ....when she had to let me go...

Why she used to justify everything ....make those last attempts ...to continue
ahead in life together ...when she knew how it going to be.....

Why she let me ..consider her parents like mine ...
when she knew ..she never could let me ...relate to them....

Why she used to make those extra efforts ...
say that she wanted more time..to know me...to decide....

when she knew her decision from her starting ....

Why she let me ...be to her party
when she knew ...she was going to end the link that joined us .....

Why she didnt deleted me....
when she knew ..i was the only problem for her ...when i was online.....

Why she let me be a part of her life ...
when she knew .she had to ignore me ...one day ....

Why she let me ...feel important
when she knew ..she had to make me realize i was a no-one ....

Why she didnt end it all ..when i first expressed my feelings for her
when she had to end it ...after all

Why only when i just tried to confront her ....



1 comment:

  1. I am visiting your blog for the first time...
    I liked the way you wrote...Each word spoke! True from the heart. After all, that is what a blog is meant for!

    Regards
    village girl

    ReplyDelete