Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Unknown - II



hain (she would exclaim to express her shock)
hills visible from here ?
what ?

yes , i replied to her enquiring side , who was doubting my knowledge about that place .
U may call it luck , that i happened to be at that place ....while trying to take the remote corners of the city,
......few days before her ....

The bus moved on....
and i came across a conversation .....
i used to enquire about her well being ....when she had  struck her hand ...in an accident .....
and trying to comfort her from the pain ...i tried hitting her with my not so funny jokes ....

hey , how r u now ?
fine , my hand pains ..its kinda normal now ...its bearable


okk , u recover soon and we'll go for an outing ...

really ?...and where ? she enquired

thats not important ...but we'll be together on ur activa

I dnt like to drive ,  she hits the bonus point with this ...as she knew i wont force anything on her...

then ? even i dnt drive ......i said....what about the plan ?
an evening together ?


she ended the conversation with her favorite words  - " Shut Up "

Its too hard to bear now ....the happiness these moments gave ...i was knowing ....i had someone to be with me
always ....but now every moment just has tears to give ...and the pain to realize ...

I step down from the bus ..with my hard struck realization guiding my way

I reach the place ...and i start to ask for favors to get my work done ....
as i know my qualifications arent just enough ...to ensure the work get done ...
" we cant provide u the internship ...as u r lagging our needs "
they all told me ..and smiled !!!!

I am all blank ...to give back answers ...to their questions .....
I felt alone ...all i needed was the support ...as my life had been full of expectations and
its all spent ....taking into considerations .....everyone's sentiments ...
I know the importance of valuing the feelings attached to U....
U cant hurt them and leave ....
and managing their happiness , hurts your own ....

I am taken aback ......
" Shona , wud u do me a favor ? "
what ?
please get me the details of the training plan from ##### ?
why ?
as i wished to join it , something i love to be .....

she did , and i am overjoyed ....
But the details were good and i really owed her for her time ...

the fees , the most common case for it to be ignored .....
its was out of the expenses....that i could afford on my own....as getting trained from them
would have made me happy ....but would have made others suffer for just me......

I failed to understand this at start ...but all i knew was ....
my priority was changed from being the best in the tech to being the best payed .....
i was considering money over what i could achieve from the skills ...

excuse me !...a voice catched me ...unattentive to his words .....
i was unanswerable ....so i accepted my rejection and left ....
i knew i was nothing ...to be offered ..something ....
even i lacked the qualifications to be a part of someone's life .....

i still remember ...when i opened my heart to her
Shona , if u promise to be with me forever , I can take on every challenge , the worlds puts me to
and
she reserved her answer .....on this !!!!!

maybe i was stupid to have taken it as a YES , and started assuming too much !!!

I still cant ignore ...the fact
i had a life ....which was worth living only for her .....

(to be continued....)



No comments:

Post a Comment