Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

HER.....



Walking down in life....i get to see her as always
she greets me ...meets me...and she has only one thing to say

"did nothing worng ....at all"

she would bring tears down my eyes ....would write so much against me
in a private message...but wont committ that she did anything wrong

Maybe i was an easy victim ...and evaluated me very well.....

Everything was clear to me...sine the start...
with the lie darkening the truth in my existenced sky.......

All i can say....i remember everything....maybe u dnt or dnt want to

it all started when i came to knw abt him..and i first tried knowing abt him from her
checking on her feelings.....for him
"he is just a friend " she told me.......saying that in a way , trying to convince me
and trust her .....i was blind....to  have trusted her...

I m wrecked...and her love story still prevails...
if she wud have let me know ...truthfully her story....i would have never thought of
falling for her.....

the story that she loved him....the story i got to knw .....months after i first expressed
my feelings to her....and maybe only because i was lucky that day......

"he threatened me to committ suicide .....if i dnt agree to be with him "
i was a fool..who entertained all that....or i valued life to a moment to give her some time
to decide....because i trusted her....

I was only important to her .....when she needed me....

her life is never incomplete .....whether i stay or i dnt....

and even i m lost in assuming too much about my life.......

she never tried contacting me.....and i was unable to be myself ....without her

she always has everything to share with him...

i add on to the topics
to be the worst phase of her life.....

him...knew everyone...who was a part of her life......and she had known him......
more than she had known me.....

but it never gave her ...any right to ruin me.....

Saying "NO" isnt the end....u have to give reasons......

and she gave me ....all the stupid reasons to be with


i dnt wanna be with anyone....i wanna be single .....

if i had to committ , i wud have committed to him...

i dnt feel like being in a relationship.....

i m not that expressive as u r....i like keeping things to myself.....

None of them being the reason.......

she threw me out of her life...just like that ..one day
as if i was nothing....to her...

and she didnt stoped there....
she said something ....that never had expected...

"NO one knows...U were there at my birthday party .....as one of my best friend's friend"

keeping me almost out of her life ....


"I dnt want u to leave ....
...........but it wont hurt ...even if u leave" - HER( everytime i said goodbye)







2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    You quite passionate posts. Don't let the passion no matter where it emerges from - be it love or pain.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete