Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012




i felt so wrong ...and maybe bcoz u felt so right ...
after doing all what u did....and nothing that counted...

taking aback by ur actions ...and cursing to have loved
i m all down the ashes ....and no one respects.....

i deserve this....coz u end things in a furry ..to be ahead in ur life
all thanks to the deserving charm of him....to have won over u

u did all wrong ....broke my trust .....made me felt so helpless
as u pondered ur conditions on me...treated me like a pet ..serving U....

just by ur conditions , i had u and if not , i had lost u forever
and this for ..the trust u broke...i indeed paid a very heavy price to u

never ever .....think of saying "go back to the past and see .."
coz its not ..me who is assuming ....but it was U who used me .and now forgot...

things are too tough.....to accept when u r wrong......and thats what u r good
at....turned me out when i just caught u ..breaking my trust....

i never broke ur trust....maybe i shud have and been like others
and not been a fool .standing apart from others...
as it had been a torcher ..believing ...u wont be there ..when i need U

there will be just words ..just an excuse ....to feel sorry and never feel
guility ...to have never been there when i needed u...

be with whosoever ....u wanna ..be with
even if u feel bad...or feel good....u have a win win situation to live with

i m all alone...i fear to trust anyone now.....
thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment