Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Forever....




fearing down the life...
my habits are changing too

the one who used to be with u always
is alone forever..its true....

u smile , u laugh...it makes no difference
to u...how someone is surviving without u

expectations grew.....emotions new...
now ....even the world has lovers..numbered few....

whenever i m online , i cant get my eyes off ur profile
looking for something abt me...which for ages i havent seen
maybe u lost me..u forgot me...u deny my existence in ur life..

maybe ..i should kept the secret untold...
and maybe ....should have blinfolded to ignore ur cheatings....

whenever u lied....i meant something to u....
it revived a living life in me...
but what abt the sorrows u gave.....
they kill all the moments for me...
making me realize ....how unimportant is it
to live without ....U

wishing every next moment ....be the end...
coz u r not there....and i m not alive....
surviving through all this....just for ur smile....

it feels alright...i calm myself down
but the hatred grew..not for U..but for my own life now

i down with tears , every now and then....
things have completely changed without u
and i dnt wanna live ....



2 comments:

  1. Nice One..Very Touching :-) Relates Well to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ...

    one suggestion ... remove word verification

    ReplyDelete