Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

ComeBack......




good night ....

good night.....why r u sleeping so early today
she asked....

coz i have a date...i have to get everything ready..
for her...

who is she ?

obviously YOU, do i have anyone else ?

maybe..how wud i knw ?...and she wud laugh ...

but i ll be sleeping late..

never mind, i ll wait for U.....i replied

she disconnected ...after good night...and this wud always be followed up by a message

.....all this is a memory now....

my heart still wish for her comeback into my life..
but maybe she was correct .....when she said ...i assume too much about my life...
it all comes back to leave me in tears again...tearing down my existence a lot more
each day....
i shudnt have loved ....i curse myself...or i shudnt have tried too much making things
complicated for her....as she always believes ....i m the only complication in my life

i felt so bad...when she disrespected me and my feelings....and did marked my self -respect
a low .......

but whatever be it , i dnt know ....what all changed life....

i was on ORKUt.....some time ago...and i searched her name...and found her profile
it made me believed ....it was her , the one i loved ....not the one who disrespected
feelings.....
it was so simple....

the profile didnt had a single pic of her .....and yet it was special for me.....

i m lost....i m hurted...
i cant move on...coz maybe i m fullfilled.....coz i found my love..but lost it to faith

I m out of her life.....now.....i dnt want my shadow ..to be casted on her.....
i cant be with her.....coz this is what she wants...
and i dnt have a life to assure her happiness prolonged.....

i m eyed to the door , awaiting her arrival....
my heart says ...she wud come today.....its the first time , i have called her....
she wud come....she said i mean something to her ....she wud respect that....
she wud come....

i await...while the time runs....racing with my heartbeat ....thats pacing down with moments

i m trying to give up my wait..but my heart never accepts ....it stays on...to wait
a few more......

just through the glass of water ....i see her..
she was wearing her usuals....

i got so happy .....and my heart overjoyed.....
i had no clue..of what made it happen
but the thing was ..she was there...

i moved up to see...and no one was at the door.....the glass of water casted image
of the screensaver of the laptop....

just for some moments...till it became my destiny
i had a life full of moments to live by......

No comments:

Post a Comment