Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It was Always Me....Who Loved you but you didn't






let the world of happiness enclose her
as i drown in fear.....
her words echo .....in my mind
adding on to my fear

i gave myself ....to be yours.....been totally honest
and let you know everything......before you make a decision

i expressed everything ......
even when i knew what my honesty
costed me...
but i felt maybe .....
my honesty valued more than that.......

you keep on adding onto the fears.....the time.......the life .......and everything
you gave me titles of 
greedy , selfish and psycho.......and maybe more

you made fun of me.......whenever you felt like

you didn't felt anything........because i never made you
you got everything you wanted......my secrets , the changes in my life.......i never gave you excuses
to wont have fulfilled them

i did things.....sat with people.....whom i couldn't .....
just because you wanted it.......

you had it all......and when it started costing you ......something
in return
you gave up on me.....the world .....i created
and it all became a 
virtual reality for you........

hey,
what did i had it in all
nor the love i desired
not the respect i deserved
not even some importance......

just one thing......
the things were clear to you since ......the beginning.......
it was you who fooled around
assuming too much.......

being so rigid......won't get you any far.......

i never ......told you .......to come and suddenly be a part of life.....
i offered you to ....just have a view of it......
to which you ignored.......
like the persons.....like me
don't have a life at all...............
or
maybe you all feel .......degraded to be a part of it........

you may have forgotten......
those assumptions......had those special words......for you
which i always have let you known through my messages.......

and

for your records.......
we were meant to be together.......
its just that i didn't .....wanted you to compromise.......and curse me .....for any bad .......brought upon you
in future.......
i just wanted you to trust me.......and have least expectations......
because if in case ....i m not able to fulfill........you know what made me not to
and you don't feel ......too bad about it......

i don't know about yours.........
my life can never have .....someone like you ever again
in my life.........

i wont be able ....to be a part of any other again
and won't expect you to do the same......

No comments:

Post a Comment